Slava Mogutin's Solo Shows:
- AMORESUPERM, La Fresh Gallery, Madrid (upcoming).
- SUPERM FRUIT, Please Do Not Enter, Los Angeles.
- De Rusia con Amor (From Russia with Love), Galeria casaBrandon, Buenos Aires, Argentina; presented by Asterisco Festival.
- In The Name Of Love. IMOCA. Indianapolis, USA
- Lost Boys. La Fresh Gallery. Madrid, Spain
- Food Chain. Envoy enterprises. New York, USA
- Lost Boys. Galeria Pauza. Krakow, Poland; Galerie Terre Rouge. Kulturfabrik. Esch, Luxembourg
- White Is Dirty When Ugly (with Brian Kenny). Envoy enterprises. New York, USA
- SPUTNIK 3 (as SUPERM with Gio Black Peter). Galleri S.E. Bergen, Norway
- Slava Mogutin and Justin Beal. Bortolami Gallery. New York, USA
- But Her Majesty’s Roastbeef Curtains Wouldn’t Open For Him (as SUPERM). Blow de la Barra Gallery. London, UK
- SUPERM Toilet #2 (as SUPERM). White Cubicle Toilet Gallery. George and Dragon Public House. London, UK
- Slava Mogutin: Photography and Video. Allmänna Galleriet 925. Stockholm, Sweden
- WIGGER, Regina Gallery, Moscow.
- NO LOVE, RARE, New York.
- Lost Boys, RARE, New York.
- Terminator's Dream, Regina Gallery, Moscow.
- Fetishes, 357 Forum, New York.
Selected Group Shows & Installations:
- Prague Pride: East Side Story, Karlin Studios, Prague; curated by Michal Novotný, Serena Fanara, Giulia Gueci.
- Queer Biennial l: LA/NY and parts in between, Coagula Curatorial, LA; curated by Ruben Esparza (catalog).
- Guest List, The Impossible Project Barcelona, Espai Tactel, Valencia, and Mundano, Oporto, Spain; curated by Paco y Manolo (traveling exhibition, catalog).
- Only The Good Ones: The Snapshot Aesthetic Revisited, Galerie Rudolfinum, Prague; curated by Michal Nanoru (catalog).
- Faceless: Seduction, Surveillance, Privacy, Mediamatic Fabriek, Amsterdam; curated by Bogomir Doringer (traveling exhibition).
- That's How a Man Smells, Bitch! düo galerie, Paris; curated by CONGRATS! Magazine.
- L'ère vulgaire passera, Galerie Esther Woerdehoff, Paris; curated by Patrik Schedler (catalog).
- Take a Walk on the Wild Side: To Russia with Love. And to Lou Reed, Egbert Baqué Contemporary Art, Berlin.
- Faceless part 1, freiraum quartier21 International, MuseumsQuartier, Vienna; curated by Bogomir Doringer.
- Corps et Histoire, Friche Belle de Mai, Marseille, France.
- Making Waves, Daniel Cooney Fine Arts, NYC.
- Boy! Oh, boy! Casa de Costa, NYC; curated by Jason Costa and Josh McNey.
- I See Rainbows, -kunstplass 5, Oslo, Norway; curated by Bjørn Hatterud (catalog).
- Queerussia: the hidden (p)art, Galerie MooiMan, Groningen, The Netherlands.
- Polari, True Love Gallery, Seattle, WA; curated by Steven Miller.
- Up Against It, Munch Gallery, NYC; curated by Billy Miller.
- Portrait of a Genration, The Hole, NYC; curated by Kathy Grayson (catalog).
- For Personal Use, The Impossible Project, NYC; curated by East Village Boys (SUPERM).
- Androméstico, La Fresh Gallery, Madrid; curated by Guillermo Espinosa.
- FG.Ft – Fad Gadget, Frank Tovey; envoy enterprises, NYC; curated by Jimi Dams (catalog).
- View of Outer Space from an Aquarium, Famous Accountants, Brooklyn, NY; curated by Billy Miller.
- Act Like You're Fine: A Study on Obsession, Vacant Gallery, Tokyo; curated by iO Tillett Wright.
- Qeering Sex, Human Resources, LA; curated by Kathryn Garcia and Sarvia Jasso.
- Surveying the Immigrant Experience, The LGBT Community Center, NYC; curated by Chris Hanway.
- My Spring Fling Turned Into My Summer Dream, Splatterpool Art Space, Brooklyn, NY; curated by j. morrison.
- For Love Not Money, The 15th Tallinn Print Triennial, KUMU Art Museum, Tallinn, Estonia; curated by Eve Kask, Eha Komissarov, and Simon Rees (catalog).
- The Infidels. La Petite Mort Gallery. Ottawa, Canada; curated by Guy Berube
- Transitional Object (with Uri Gershuni). P.O.B. Art Center. Jerusalem, Israel; curated bySimon Krantz, Sagit Mezamer, and Yael Ruhman
- T MINUS 20. Christopher Henry Gallery. New York, USA; curated by Jason LeBlond and Ves Pitts
- Because We Are. Station Museum of Contemporary Art. Houston, Texas; curated by Tim Gonzalez
- Mea Culpa (as SUPERM). Queer Zagreb. Zagreb, Croatia
- White Snuff. Museum Man. Ackerkeller. Berlin, Germany; curated by Adam Nankervis
- Postcards From the Edge: The 12th Annual Visual AIDS Benefit Exhibition. ZieherSmith. New York, USA
- 2009 Summer Drunk Tank. City Art Rooms. Auckland, New Zealand; curated by Young Sun Han
- MAD Paperball. Museum of Art and Design. New York, USA
- Marios DIK. Centre for Contemporary Art Ujazdowski Castle. Warsaw, Poland and Ground Level Gallery. Jeanettes. London, UK; curated by Karol Radziszewski
- Love For Sale. New York Art Book Fair. P.S.1/MoMA Contemporary Art Center. Queens, New York, USA; curated by Billy Miller
- Lyst (Lust). Overgaden Institute of Contemporary Art. Copenhagen, Denmark; curated by Tomas Lagermand Lundme and Mathias Kryger
- Don’t Worry It’s Only Money. City Art Rooms. Auckland, New Zealand; curated by Young Sun Han
- Turn On. Slag Gallery. New York, USA; curated by Özkan Cangüven.
- BUTT in ASS (as SUPERM). Asia Song Society. New York, USA; curated by Michael Bullock and Yasmine Dubois
- Foot Soldiers. Envoy enterprises. New York, USA; curated by Nicolas Wagner and CRUSH Fanzine
- The Hydra School Projects 10th Anniversary Show. Hydra Island, Greece; curated by Dimitrios Antonitsis
- 23rd Festival MIX Milano (as SUPERM). Piccolo Teatro Strehler. Milan, Italy.
- Gay Men Play. New York Photo Festival ’09. Brooklyn, New York, USA; curated by Chris Boot
- Screwball Asses. The Company Gallery. Los Angeles, USA; curated by Hedi El Kholti and David Jones
- Visions of Excess (as SUPERM). SPILL Festival of Performance. London, UK; curated by Ron Athey and Lee Adams
- Investigating Desire. The 23rd London Lesbian & Gay Film Festival (as SUPERM). London, UK
- Get a Rope. CTRL Gallery. Houston, Texas; curated by Kathy Grayson
- History of Violence (as SUPERM). The Haifa Museum of Art. Haifa, Israel; curated by Hadas Maor
- A Trip Down (False) Memory Lane. The Lexington Club. San Francisco, USA; curated by Jessica Silverman
- Off Zinegoak. 6th Zinegoak. Bilbao International GLT Film Festival. Bilbao, Spain (as SUPERM).
- Postcards From the Edge: The 11th Annual Visual AIDS Benefit Exhibitio., Metro Pictures. New York, USA
- It Ain’t Fair. O.H.W.O.W. (Our House West of Wynwood). The Art Basel Miami satellite group show curated by Tim Barber, Kathy Grayson, Andreas Melas, Dan Nadel, Pablo de la Barra, Nicola Vassell and Terence Koh
- Ossuary: Works on paper collected by Alex Rose. The Black Mariah. Cork, Ireland.
- Artist-Initiated Magazines. Galleri Rekord. Oslo, Norway; curated by Karen Christine Tandberg and Elin Maria Olaussen
- Straight to Hell – In Cock We Trust. Exile. Berlin, Germany; curated by Billy Miller
- My Gay Eye. Werkstattgalerie. Berlin, Germany; curated by Rinaldo Hopf.
- ___In A Box. Canco Factory. Jersey City, New Jersey, USA; curated by Billy Miller
- On the Obscene (as SUPERM). Queer Lisboa 12: The 12th Lisbon Gay and Lesbian Film Festival. Lisbon, Portugal; curated by Manuela Kay
- Power and Currency (with Brian Kenny). Factory Fresh. Brooklyn, New York, USA; curated by Natalie Kates
- I Want a Little Sugar In My Bowl. Asia Song Society. New York, USA; curated by Anat Ebgi, Terence Koh, and Jenny Schlenzka
- Homoccult & Other Esoterotica (as SUPERM). Collective Unconscious. New York, USA; Yerba Buena Center for the Arts. San Francisco, USA; Outfest 2008: The 26th Los Angeles Gay & Lesbian Film Festival. Los Angeles, USA
- The Artist as Publisher. The Center for Book Arts. New York, USA; curated by Scott Hug and Billy Miller
- AA Bronson Loves Video Art (as SUPERM). As part of Plot, Engage, Disperse: Pride Toronto’s contemporary art exhibit curated by Daryl Vocat, Norman Jewison Park. Toronto, Canada
- Forbidden Acts (as SUPERM). NewFest 2008: The 20th Anniversary NY LGBT Film Festival NYC. New York, USA; curated by Cameron Yates
- The Left Hand of Darkness. The Project. New York, USA; curated by Sarvia Jasso and Yasmine Dubois.
- Watermill Benefit Highlights. Byrd Hoffman Watermill Foundation. Brooklyn, New York, USA
- The Hustle. The powerHouse Arena. Brooklyn, New York, USA; curated by Sara Rosen
- Da Sodoma a Hollywood (as SUPERM). The 23rd Torino International GLBT Film Festival. Torino, Italy
- The Other Side. The 58 Gallery. Jersey City, New Jersey, USA; curated by Billy Miller
- Sex Is So Abstract (as SUPERM). V-Tape. Toronto, Canada; curated by John Paul Ricco
- Postcards From The Edge: The 10th Annual Visual AIDS Benefit Exhibition. James Cohan Gallery. New York, USA
- Homoccult & Other Esoterotica (as SUPERM). MIX NYC 20: The 20th New York Queer Experimental Film Festival. New York, USA;curated by Daniel McKernan and Richie Rennt
- Fetiches. Galería Alonso Vidal. Barcelona, Spain; curated by Stephane Breysse
- Mein Schwules Auge 4. Werkstattgalerie. Berlin, Germany; curated by Rinaldo Hopf
- Revolution & Sexual Revolution Film Festival (as SUPERM). Uplink Factory. Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan; curated by Akihiro Suzuki
- Showing Shame: Shameless Showing (as SUPERM). Telic Arts Exchange. Los Angeles, USA; curated by Robert Summers
- BodyPoliticX (as SUPERM). Witte de With Center for Contemporary Art. Rotterdam, Netherlands; curated by Florian Waldvogel
- The Cowboy and The Pegasus (as SUPERM). Queer Fest Midwest. Pulaski Park Fieldhouse. Chicago, USA; curated by Rejnowska & Polera
- Re-Visions of Excess (as SUPERM). Fierce Festival. Birmingham, UK; curated by Ron Athey and Lee Adams
- Sex Work: The Museum As Brothel; Art House As Porn House (as SUPERM).Oberhausen International Short Film Festival. Kinomuseum. Oberhausen, Germany; curated by AA Bronson
- Love Addiction: Practices in Video Art from ’61 to the Present (as SUPERM). Galleria Comunale d'Arte Contemporanea. Monfalcone, Italy; curated by Andrea Bruciati
- The Male Gaze. The powerHouse Arena. Brooklyn, New York, USA; curated by Nicholas Weist
- The Brotherhood. Neon Parc. Melbourne, Australia; Australian Centre for Photography (ACP). Sydney, Australia; curated by Shannon Michael Cane
- SEXPERIMENTAL: Un Programme Transpédégouines (as SUPERM). FFGLP 2006: 12e Festival de Films Gays & Lesbiens de Paris. Paris, France; curated by Philippe Donadini, Florence Fradelizi and Tom de Pekin
- 1.PornfilmfestivalBerlin (as SUPERM). Short Film Competition (2nd Prize). Berlin, Germany; curated by Jurgen Brunning
- No Sleep ’til Brooklyn: A powerHouse Hip Hop Retrospective. The powerHouse Arena. Brooklyn, New York, USA; curated by Sara Rosen
- Globos Sonda/Trial Balloons(as SUPERM). Museo de Arte Contemporáneo de Castilla y León (MUSAC). León, Spain; curated by Octavio Zaya, Yuko Hasegawa, and Agustín Pérez Rubio
- Mein Schwules Auge 3 (“My Gay Eye”). Schwules Museum. Berlin, Germany; Galeria Carmen De La Guerra. Madrid, Spain; curated by Rinaldo Hopf
- SUPERM Salon (as SUPERM). Fritz Haeg’s Sundown Salon Series. Los Angeles, USA; curated by Slava Mogutin and Brian Kenny
- Log Cabin, Artists’ Space, New York.
- Post-Diaspora, 1st Moscow Biennale, Tsereteli Museum, Moscow.
- They Shoot Homos Don’t They, Melbourne.
- ISCP 10th Anniversary Weekend, International Studio & Curatorial Program, New York.
- Phiiliip: Divided by Lightning, Deitch Projects, Brooklyn.
- BlackBook: 25 Artists Interpret Fashion, Deitch Projects, New York.
- Sublime Audacity – The Stroller’s Experience, Galeria Luis Serpa, Lisbon.
- PREmaCULTURE, PS1 School, Hydra Island, Greece.
- The Collector’s Cabinet, Marc Selwyn Fine Art, Los Angeles.
- The Hunt for Your Family, V-1, Copenhagen.
- Sexy Beasts, Ethan Cohen Fine Art, New York.
- Kult 48 Klubhouse, Deitch Projects, Brooklyn.
- Snapshot Now, Angell Gallery, Toronto.
- Kult 48, Fiac, Paris.
- What About New York? A New New York Scene, Agnes b. Gallerie du Jour, Paris.
- Corporate Profits Vs. Labor Costs, D'Amelio Terras, New York.
- Fox and His Friends: New Millennium Post-Gay Photography (With Fangs), Garfield Artworks, Pittsburgh.
- Angst, RARE, New York.
- K48's Daag Ons Niet Uit (‘Do Not Provoke Us’), Magazin, Maastricht, the Netherlands.
- K48's New Stray Prophets, Stray Art Fair, Chicago.
- Visions of Excess: A tribute to Georges Bataille, Club Demon, Birmingham, UK.
- ~scope New York, Dylan Hotel, New York.
- K48 Teenage Rebel - The Bedroom Show, John Connelly Presents, New York.
- The Armory Photography Show, Javits Center, New York.
- Platinum Oasis, La Terra Vista Dalla Luna: A tribute to Pasolini, The Coral Sands Motel, Hollywood.
- Small Works, Mimi Ferzt, New York.
- The Muses, Leslie-Lohman, New York.
- Other Works, Regina Gallery, Moscow.
- 3rd Moscow Photo Biennale, Central House of Artists, Moscow.
- Assume Vivid Astro Focus VII (with Assume Vivid Astro Focus), Deitch Projects, New York.
- Anarchist Wrestling (with Bruce LaBruce), The Andy Warhol Museum, Pittsburgh.
- The Trials of Gilles de Rais (with Bruce LaBruce), Visions of Excess, Demon, Birmingham, UK.
- The Ladder of Red (with Andrei Bartenev and Christopher Knowels), The Red Night: 9th Annual Watermill Benefit, Robert Wilson's Water Mill Center, Southampton.
- Porcile (with Bruce LaBruce), Platinum Oasis, The Coral Sands Motel, Hollywood.
- Toilet Reading, Remote Lounge, New York.
- Mayakovsky Night, Mimi Ferzt, New York.
- Kabul Olympics (with Sergei Bratkov), Passage Gallery, Moscow.
- Terminator’s Dream. REGINA Gallery. Moscow, Russia
- 3rd Moscow Photo Biennale. Central House of Artists. Moscow, Russia; curated by Olga Sviblova